Pioneer Holidays offers a wide range of best travel deals in smartly plan India Tours, designed to give travelers the opportunity to explore the country’s incredible culture, ancient architecture, and natural beauty.
Their India tours are carefully crafted to take travelers to the most iconic sites throughout India, such as the Taj Mahal, the Golden Temple, and the Red Fort. With experienced guides, comfortable accommodations, and authentic cuisine, Pioneer Holidays helps travelers make the most of their smartly plan India Tour Packages.
Smartly Plan India Tours & Sightseeing Places
- Set your budget: Before planning any India tour, it is important to set your budget. This will help you determine the type of accommodation and activities that you can afford.
- Decide on a destination: India is a vast and diverse country with many exciting places to explore. Decide on a destination that best suits your interests and budget.
- Research the destination: Once you have chosen a destination, it is important to research the attractions, activities, and accommodation options available. This will help you plan your itinerary accordingly.
- Book your flights: Book your flights in advance to get the best deals. Also, try to book flights with multiple connections to save money.
- Plan your itinerary: Once you have booked your flights, it is time to plan your itinerary. Make sure to include activities and attractions that will appeal to everyone in your group.
- Pack the essentials: Make sure to pack all the necessary items such as medications, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- Get a local guide: Hiring a local guide can be a great way to learn about the history and culture of a place. They can also provide valuable insights into the best places to visit.
- Stay safe: While traveling, it is important to stay safe. Make sure to follow the safety guidelines provided by the local authorities.
- Document your trip: Don’t forget to take lots of pictures and videos to document your trip. You can also write down your experiences in a journal.
- Have fun: Last but not least, make sure to enjoy your India tour. Explore the local attractions, try the delicious food, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Book Incredible India Tours with your budget
- Rajasthan Magic Tour: This budget-friendly tour starts from Delhi and takes you to the grand cities of Rajasthan, including Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and more. Enjoy the vibrant culture and traditional architecture of this majestic region.
- Golden Triangle Tour: This tour covers the three most famous destinations of North India: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore famous monuments like the Taj Mahal and the beautiful city of Jaipur.
- Goa and Kerala Tour: This budget-friendly tour takes you to the beautiful beaches of Goa and the picturesque backwaters of Kerala. Enjoy the tropical climate and explore the vibrant culture of these two states.
- North India Tour: This budget-friendly tour takes you to the most amazing cities of North India. Visit Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Amritsar, Shimla, and more. Enjoy the vibrant culture and explore the rich historical monuments.
- Himalayan Tour: This budget-friendly tour takes you to the most picturesque regions of the Himalayas. Visit the famous hill stations of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Explore the majestic mountains and enjoy the serene atmosphere.
Explore Incredible India Tour 8 Days
Day 1: Visit Delhi City
Arrive in Delhi, India and check in to your hotel. Spend the day exploring the city, visiting historic sites like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and India Gate. In the evening, take a stroll through the bustling Chandni Chowk market.
Know more information: Delhi Culture and Traditions
Day 2: Visit Varanasi City
Take a morning flight to the city of Varanasi. Explore the ghats of the Ganges River, visit the holy temples, take a boat ride and watch the evening aarti ceremony.
Know more information: 10 Places to visit in Varanasi
Day 3: Visit Agra (City of Taj)
Drive to Agra and visit the iconic Taj Mahal, a symbol of love. In the evening, explore the bustling markets of the city and savor the local delicacies.
Know more information: Taj Mahal Tour Immortalize Beauty and Love
Day 4: Visit Jaipur (City of Taj)
Drive to Jaipur, the “Pink City” of India. Visit the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. In the evening, explore the vibrant markets and enjoy a camel ride in the desert.
Know more information: Jaipur city in Rajasthan
Day 5: Visit Pushkar City
Take a morning drive to Pushkar, the holy city of Rajasthan. Visit the temples and take a holy dip in the sacred lake.
Day 6: Visit Udaipur (City of Lakes)
Drive to Udaipur, the City of Lakes. Take a boat ride on Lake Pichola, explore the City Palace, Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon ki Bari.
Day 7: Visit Mumbai (Gateway of India)
Take a morning flight to Mumbai, the commercial capital of India. Visit the Gateway of India, Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach. In the evening, explore the vibrant nightlife of the city.
Day 8: Depart from Mumbai
Mumbai is one of India’s most popular tourist destinations and is known for its stunning natural beauty. There are several options for travelers looking to depart from Mumbai. These include flights to domestic and international destinations, as well as train and bus routes that connect the city to other parts of India.
3 Different Options to Depart from Mumbai
Flights: Mumbai is the home of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, the major airport in Maharashtra. It is a hub for domestic and international flights to multiple destinations. Popular airlines like Air India, GoAir, IndiGo, SpiceJet, and Vistara offer flights from Mumbai to major cities like Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Ahmedabad.
Trains: The Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) is the main railway station in Mumbai and serves multiple routes to various parts of India. Popular trains from Mumbai include the Rajdhani Express, Garib Rath Express, Tejas Express, and Duronto Express.
Buses: There are multiple state-run and private buses available from Mumbai to other parts of Maharashtra, as well as to some of the neighboring states. The buses are operated by the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) and other private operators. Popular routes include Mumbai to Pune, Mumbai to Goa, and Mumbai to Ahmedabad.
See more information to read this blog: 20 Historical Cities to Explore Incredible India Tours!