Pioneer Holidays offer a budget Golden Triangle Tour in India that provides travelers with the opportunity to explore the unique cultural and historical sites of India. With tours that range from 4 days to 7 days, travelers can experience the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, the Agra Fort, and the Jama Masjid Mosque.
Other highlights of these tours include a visit to the Mughal Gardens and the city of Jaipur, a stop at the Amber Fort and Palace, a boat ride on the Ganges River, and much more. Whether a first-time traveler or a seasoned one, Pioneer Holidays offers a unique experience that you won’t soon forget.
5 Major Points of the Golden Triangle Tour in India
- Decide on your destination: The first step in planning your Golden Triangle Tour budget is to decide on your destination. Consider the cities and attractions that you would like to visit and the amount of time you have available for the trip.
- Set a budget: Once you have decided on your destination, you should set a budget for your trip. Consider your total budget for the trip, including flights, accommodation, food, transportation, and any other expenses.
- Research prices: Once you have set your budget, research the prices for flights, accommodation, and transportation in each of the cities you plan to visit. Compare prices to ensure you get the best deal.
- Plan activities: Research attractions, activities, and tours that you would like to do during your Golden Triangle Tour. Plan activities that are within your budget and take into account the cost of any tickets you may need to purchase.
- Prepare for unexpected costs: When planning your Golden Triangle Tour budget, it is important to prepare for unexpected costs. Consider setting aside a small amount of your budget for any unexpected expenses that may arise during your trip.
5 Best Things to do in Golden Triangle Tours India
- Visit the Taj Mahal: The iconic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is the most popular attraction of the Golden Triangle. Constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal is a splendid monument of love. The iconic monument of love is a must-see attraction in India’s Golden Triangle Tour 4 days.
- Explore the Red Fort: Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Delhi. Built-in 1648 by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, the fort is a perfect example of Mughal architecture and is a great place to explore the culture and history of the Mughal Era.
- Visit the Amber Fort: Amber Fort is one of the most popular attractions in the Golden Triangle. Situated in the outskirts of Jaipur, the fort was constructed by Raja Man Singh I in 1592 and is a great place to get an insight into the grandeur of the Rajput era.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Lake Pichola: Located in Udaipur, Lake Pichola is one of the most beautiful lakes in India. It is a great place to enjoy a boat ride and witness the stunning views of the surrounding hills and palaces.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri: Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Agra. Built by Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1571, the complex is a great place to explore the culture and architecture of the Mughal era.
5 Unique Reasons to visit Golden Triangle India Tour
- Experience Rich Cultural Heritage: The Golden Triangle encompasses India’s most vibrant cities- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Each city has its own distinct culture, architecture, and history. From the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra to the grand Hawa Mahal in Jaipur, there is a plethora of cultural attractions to explore in the India Tour.
- Taste the Local Cuisine: The Golden Triangle is home to some of the most delicious dishes in India. From the spicy curries of Delhi to the succulent tikkas of Agra, the region’s cuisine is a must-try.
- Enjoy Shopping: Shopping in the Golden Triangle is an experience in itself. From traditional handicrafts to luxurious silk fabric, there is something for everyone.
- Explore Wildlife Sanctuaries: The Golden Triangle is home to some of India’s most beautiful wildlife sanctuaries. From the Keoladeo National Park in Bharatpur to the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan, there are plenty of opportunities to spot rare and exotic animals.
- Enjoy the Festivals: Each city in the Golden Triangle has its own unique festivals. From the colorful Diwali celebrations in Delhi to the Holi festival in Agra, the region is home to a plethora of cultural celebrations.
5 Cities You Must Visit in Golden Triangle Tour
- Delhi – The bustling capital of India, Delhi is a must-visit on any Golden Triangle Tour Packages. It’s a vibrant city with a rich history and culture and a wide range of attractions to explore, including the famous Red Fort, the India Gate and the Lotus Temple.
- Agra – Home to the iconic Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most popular cities in India and a must-visit on any Golden Triangle Tour. It’s also home to a number of other Mughal monuments, including the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jaipur – The Pink City of Jaipur is one of the highlights of any Golden Triangle Tour 3 days. Here, you can explore the City Palace, the Jantar Mantar and the Hawa Mahal, as well as the many bazaars and markets.
- Udaipur – Udaipur is located in the southwest of Rajasthan and is often referred to as the Venice of the East. It’s known for its beautiful lakes, palaces and temples and is a great spot to relax and enjoy the culture of India.
- Pushkar – Pushkar is a small town located close to Ajmer, in Rajasthan. It’s the home of the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world and is a popular pilgrimage site. It’s also home to a number of beautiful lakes, temples and ghats, making it a great place to explore.